Positive Retail Manager is a sophisticated yet intuitive point-of-sale system built around Microsoft’s SQL, a robust and scalable database.
SQL allows PRM to work with many popular third-party programs, such as Crystal Reports. Track customers and inventory, create invoices and purchases orders, print AR statements and process Accounts Payables.
Even manage a complete internet web store all from within POSitive Retail Manager.
PRM contains many features designed to save you time and improve your business processes, including:
- Touch Screen support is built-in, including a full-featured Touch Screen editor
- Advanced Search rapidly finds customers and inventory when creating invoices
- Category Defaults make entering new inventory significantly faster than other POS systems
- Use Store Divisions to further refine your sales reports (for example, you might have a Retail Division and a Landscaping Division)
- Data can be exported to a variety formats
- Clerks can be trained within minutes to ring up an invoice and take tender
POSitive Can Grow As Your Business Grows.
Adding additional stores?
Enhanced Multi-Site functionality provides the Master site access to all data from all sites, using data replication.
Need to create a report not found in POSitive?
You can create customized reports with Crystal Reports.
Read more about how Positive Retail Manager was the ideal Point of Sale Software for one of our clients in the case study below.
Contact us to find out more about POSitive Retail Manager and the power of SQL.
POSitive Case Study
A pharmacy chain we work for were looking for a Multi-site Point of Sales System
[accordion_toggle title=”POSitive Solution”]
We recently installed a solution for a pharmacy chain that wanted to link all their stores and have control of them all from a central location. We supplied , installed and configured Positive Retail Management software on their existing hardware.
POSitive Multi-Site allows you to monitor and manage your remote sites from one central location. With POSitive Multi-Site, you can:
- Share inventory descriptions and pricing across all sites
- Check Stock Levels of all sites at all sites
- Maintain different pricing at different sites, all controlled from the central site
- Transfer stock between sites
- Share customers across all sites
- Share Accounts Receivable information at all sites (customer can charge or make payments at any site)
- Share gift card information across all sites
- Gather employee time card information from all sites to a central location
- Gather General Ledger information from all sites (and export this information to Quickbooks!)
- Run and compare reports from all sites, including Sales Tax, Inventory Valuation, Items sold, etc.
- Compare sales across all stores across any date range, with our “at-a-glance” Sales Summary screen
- And much more!
- POSitive Multi-Site uses Microsoft SQL Replication to move data between sites. This means your data is moved quickly and reliably between sites, with no intervention on your part. Once a sale is made at a remote site, that sale can show up at the master site in 60 seconds or less!