We got a call from a customer in Limerick looking for a solution to a popular problem which props up from time to time. He needed to extend his Network to an extension of the house which was totally separate to the main building. He didn't like the idea of running a cable across the yard or from roof to roof as he felt it would not be a long term solution.
We recommended and then installed Powerline adaptors in each building. This solution uses the existing electrical power line and you just plug the adapter into an existing power socket at either end, there is a small amount of configuration but installation is easy and can be completed within an hour.
Here are some of the features
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Mains Filter for better powerline communication performance
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300 meter range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
Call us now on 052 6190000 and let us provide a solution to your IT problems!