Pharmacy Chain required a Multi-site Point Of Sales system
We recently installed a solution for a pharmacy chain that wanted to link all their stores and have control of them all from a central location.
We supplied , installed and configured Positive Retail Management software on their existing hardware.
POSitive Multi-Site allows you to monitor and manage your remote sites from one central location. With POSitive Multi-Site, you can:
- Share inventory descriptions and pricing across all sites
- Check Stock Levels of all sites at all sites
- Maintain different pricing at different sites, all controlled from the central site
- Transfer stock between sites
- Share customers across all sites
- Share Accounts Receivable information at all sites (customer can charge or make payments at any site)
- Share gift card information across all sites
- Gather employee time card information from all sites to a central location
- Gather General Ledger information from all sites (and export this information to Quickbooks!)
- Run and compare reports from all sites, including Sales Tax, Inventory Valuation, Items sold, etc.
- Compare sales across all stores across any date range, with our "at-a-glance" Sales Summary screen
- And much more!
POSitive Multi-Site uses Microsoft SQL Replication to move data between sites. This means your data is moved quickly and reliably between sites, with no intervention on your part. Once a sale is made at a remote site, that sale can show up at the master site in 60 seconds or less!
Call us now on 052 6190000 and let us provide a solution to your IT problems!